While we play tournaments and games throughout the season, the focus of our program is player development. This begins with our winter training and continues through our spring, summer and fall workouts.
Our trainers come from diverse backgrounds and have included:
- A member of the Boston Red Sox coaching staff.
- A former member of the Boston Red Sox
- Former Seton Hall Pirate and Arizona Diamondbacks player.
- Former player in the Toronto Blue Jays organization.
- Former Kean University player.
Winter Training Program
Our winter training program is focused on development of the complete athlete. Our winter program comprises a mix of weekly offense and defense sessions, small group hitting sessions and speed and agility training. As the spring season approaches, our pitchers focus on pre season preparation.
In Season Training
Our in season training is focused on the continued development of each student athlete and is comprised of both weekly training sessions and hitting workouts.